A few more things about me…
- I am passionate about helping women and girls in any way possible.
- I love God. He has never failed me and I love learning about His word.
- I just graduated with my Bachelor’s degree in Social Science. `
- I love to travel. I took my first solo trip to Aruba in 2015 and it changed my life.
- I love taking random photographs of places and people.
- I was born in the Dominican Republic and raised in Puerto Rico.
- The beach is my favorite place.
- I love all things beauty.
- My favorite season is fall, with summer being a strong second favorite. I love the changes and beauty of a gorgeous red tree.
- My friends are my extended family.
- I’ve ran 4 half marathons. I absolutely love running.
- I love the simple things in life.
- I love art galleries.
- I love reading.
- I have a bucket list for everything.
- Being single in my 30’s is harder than bathing a cat.
- I have ADHD and have tried about a gazillion different new projects.
- I am an artist at heart.
I hope you enjoy my blog!